Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sharing is Caring II

     
     I'm going to borrow -or share, rather- one of my articles from my website to tantalize you into going over to view it! I'm about ready to learn how to build profitable traffic, and I am EXCITED! I AM doing the Happy Dance.  I apologize for not keeping up with my weekly blogging, kids, but as you can guess, this website is taking up a ton of my extra time. I know it'll be worth it! So here's an excerpt from my first article entitled:

Health and Wellbeing

The first topic to be covered on this site, and a quite good question to answer is, “What is health & wellbeing?”
The dictionary defines each thusly:
Well-be·ing [wel-bee-ing] noun -a good or satisfactory condition of existence; a state characterized by health, happiness, and prosperity; welfare: to influence the well-being of the nation and its people.
Health [helth] noun -1. the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.  2. soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment: to have one's health; to lose one's health.  3. a polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., especially as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.  4. vigor; vitality: economic health.
Simple, easy, and to the point. Browsing around the internet can lead to information that is both good and bad; we need to remember to take a lot of what’s out there with a grain of salt. Amazingly enough, there was the perfect definition on a website just awaiting perusal:
Health and Wellbeing - more than just good health, wellbeing describes a state of wellness of body, mind and soul, where all are in a state of health, the individual is happy and prospering. Wellbeing is not available by prescription, there is no one path and many different roads can be taken to arrive there.¹...

To read more of this article, please click on this here link: http://expandedwellbeing.com/health-and-wellbeing/

Thank you for being so patient and sticking with me through this exciting time of CHANGE!! As I always say, "The ONLY constant in life is change."
Make it a blessed day!

Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment