Friday, July 12, 2013

This Book... Get on Board!

Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of FeelingsExcuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings by Lynn Grabhorn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I started reading this book because I got it from the library. I read a story to my husband about a tiny baseball player (spoilers) that Lynn writes about, then I didn't have time to finish it. I wanted my husband to get on board with me because I could already tell that this wasn't like any other self-help book out there within the first chapter!
My husband didn't seem too interested...  A little while later (and I'm not sure how long, or who he listened to, cuz it wasn't me!), we were sitting in his car and he turns on his mp3 player. It was a book, but not just any book- this book!
Of course I had to have it on mp3! I drive everywhere! Since I got it on mp3, I have listened to it all the way through once, and am on my second go. I have started applying the principles in tiny ways, let me tell you, you get what you focus on! The Uni-verse doesn't hear the DON'T to your wants! You have always gotten exactly what you have wanted in your life, but didn't realize it. We were taught BACKWARDS!
I urge EVERYONE to read this book. It is life changing.



View all my reviews




I wanted to make a quick review of this life changing book in my blog before I let it slip by another day. The application of the principles outlined in "Excuse Me, your Life is Waiting" has already changed my life! I am not joking.  I don't joke when I speak of books...
I hope that you all will find it within you to find a copy of this book, in the library, book store, online, or download and LISTEN to it as I did.  Waste no more time. Every single time I talk about the changes that have already taken place because I tested and tried out this method of the Law of Attraction laid out on the line by the author, I get EXCITED! Excited is where I want to be. When you read this book, you will definitely understand why! 


Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment