Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sharing is Caring!

     I wanted to share with you all a piece of noteworthy, informing  "art."  It is entitled: "How Corn Syrup made America Fat."  Many people ask me what High Fructose Corn Syrup is, and why I don't want it in my body.  While I cannot fully explain it because I get so emotional that the person asking does not know already, this informational image does a really great job at educating in an easy to read graphic. 
     We have been lied to (about a lot of things) for quite a long time.  The lies are being spread far and wide.  While I personally do not know why the lying, I am pretty sure it is all for profit.  Some could say it is a conspiracy, well- maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  All I know is that the correlation between HFCS, Diabetes, and Obesity is all too obvious to me; but is it only that painfully obvious to a select few?  The real question is, how can we (The People) NOT see the correlation, make the connection and revolt? 
     We don't need to line anyone else's pockets.  Please enjoy this informational graphic brought to us by http://xfirstaidkits.com/v/corn-syrup-infographic/
I hope it helps shed some light on the subject.  My hope is that the truth is spreading farther than the lies are. My hope is not to start a fueled argument, but rather a fueled thought process, with discussion.  Ask yourself if this information makes sense, if it does, then simply avoid HFCS.  You DO NOT have to buy it simply because it is in the store.  I don't. I REFUSE.
     You may also ask what this has to do with Foot Zone Therapy? Well, if our body is in alignment, it runs more efficiently. I post the necessary, thought provoking items I feel deal with health, balance, and self-awareness; it all has to do with Foot Zoning, care of your body, mind, and spirit.  If one of those elements is outta whack, it all is!  Something to think about, no?!



Namaste!

how corn syrup made america fat
















Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment